This urban sanctuary called CASA NINFA was created with integral human development in mind. Located in Miraflores half a block from Traditions Park, it is the first urban forest, it has an 80 square meter room (ideal and available for meditation, coaching, yoga, dance, conferences, therapies, meetings, etc.).
Yoga room features
Surveillance cameras (in case of loss it is registered although people should be instructed to take due care or leave valuables at reception)
Watchman on the street
Hygienic services with showers
Room cleaning service
Use of reception for print advertising
Authorization to use the institution’s logo, website and google map
Use of meditation equipment, mats and cushions
Yoga room rental rules
• Donation amounts per hour of full use only.
Donation established per hour from Monday to Friday: 50 soles
Donation established per hour on Saturdays and Sundays: 70 soles
• In the case of full-time rentals (8 hours or more), the hours dedicated to refreshment are also rented, since we cannot have them for another activity. (If more than 30 minutes have elapsed, the additional full hour will be charged)
• The room reservation must be made at least ten days in advance. For this, 50% of the amount agreed with the administration must be paid to the following account: BCP current account soles 194-1947386-0-64 on behalf of the Peruvian Cultural Association of Permaculture
• Once the deposit is made, send the voucher to the reservation email address.
• The remaining balance must be paid on the day of the event (There is no right to refund for workshop cancellation).
• Please ask them to refrain from smoking, alcohol or meat consumption at Casa Ninfa and carry with them any inorganic waste that is generated during their activities.
• To enter the room, users are asked to do so without shoes.
• For events that involve the use of sound equipment or musical instruments, please maintain low sound levels that do not disturb the neighbors.
• The entry of minors is not allowed if they are going to grab the plants, ornaments or any other household belongings.
• Forbidden to leave or throw anything to plants or soil, animals or plants in Casa Ninfa do not touch – pets are NOT allowed
Through the economic income for rent it is possible that this urban forest exists. In addition, 10% of the income is donated to the Yoga Peru Foundation to finance their social projects and bring health self-management techniques to vulnerable populations.
Thanks and see you soon